What a year 2016 has been at OTM. We started off at full pace in January with a project to help the Queensland Department of Education improve the experience of its more than 68, 103 employees state-wide. The year continued at this pace with multiple new projects and campaigns all kicking off in the first three months of the year. This demand saw our team peak at 10 consultants mid-year delivering work programs across re-branding, strategic business planning, market growth, board advisory, change advisory, innovation advisory, stakeholder engagement and communications, customer experience, digital marketing, social media and more.
Here are just a few of the project highlights:
- Campaign direction and communications for St. Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital (a Ramsay Health Care hospital)
- Engagement and support for a Clinical Informatics program for the National eHealth Transition Authority (NEHTA)
- Employee Experience improvement for Department of Education and Training
- Communications and event management for the Advance Queensland, Made for Innovation, Innovation and Investment Summit and the announcement of the Accelerating Advance Queensland package.
- National brand building and 15-year anniversary campaign for Integral Technology
- Strategic communications and engagement program for West Moreton Hospital and Health Service
- Rebranding, marketing strategy and website development for Cogility
- National communications and engagement strategy for the Australian Digital Health Agency’s Interoperability Framework refresh program
- Growth strategy, board advisory, go-to-market planning, marketing strategy and execution for global and domestic private sector clients in the information technology and management consultancy markets
- Innovation strategy advisory for a major Australian brand
- Stakeholder consultation and engagement and development of the Advancing Women in Business Program for the Office of Small Business in The Department of Tourism, Major Events, Small Business and the Commonwealth Games
Our team: Throughout the year our team swelled to meet client demands and in Q3 we were pleased to welcome Carla Scott in a leadership role for OTM and to provide executive consultancy to our clients with a focus on strategy, transformation and growth. Joanne Kennard also joined us in Q3 taking over from Emily as the new OTM Office Manager. Welcome Jo and Carla, and thank you to Emily and the other team members who played important roles with OTM this year, Isabel, Leah, Julie, Cassie, Tonya, Cara, Rich and Caroline.
Collaboration and co-working: Our strategy to make our executive boardroom and meeting spaces available to clients and friends of OTM has gained traction with The Space @ OTM regularly booked for workshops, training and strategy sessions, networking events and celebrations. If only the walls could talk…
Getting out and about:
- Mentoring 4 Growth, Brisbane
- Digital Marketing Forum 2016, The Westin, Sydney
- Salesforce Small Business Advantage Breakfast, Cloudland, Brisbane
- Project Management Day of Service, Convention and Exhibition Centre, Brisbane
- The Capital’s official opening, The Capital, Brisbane
- Integral CEO/Exec View of IT Project Management Roundtable, OTM, Brisbane
- 15 Year Anniversary, Blackbird Private Dining, Brisbane
- NSW Launch, Café Morso, Sydney
- The inaugural CoGenerate 2016, The Sebel, Brisbane
- Mentor Blaze, University of Queensland, Brisbane
- Advance Queensland’s Innovation Summit, Royal International Convention Centre, Brisbane
- CheckUp’s #health2020, Rydges Southbank, Brisbane
- CIO Executive Council, OTM
- Brisbane Pop-Up, City Hall, Brisbane
- Queensland’s Small Business Week, Brisbane
- Corporate Governance Institute of Australia and Suncorp Group Lunch, Brisbane
- Business Chicks Breakfast with Nigella Lawson, Brisbane
- 2016 Major Project Series, Brisbane and Gold Coast
- Gobal Business Challenge, Queensland University of Technology
- CheckUP Outreach Forum, Victoria Park
A few fun facts to summarise the past year at OTM:
- The Space @ OTM: Used 217 times
- New PDF documents: 554
- New Microsoft Word documents: 901
- Social posts: 1,855+
- OTM managed website views: 28,769
- Characters written for blog articles, marketing collateral and other published materials: 4,611,160
- Coffee consumed in meetings and workshops: Too many to count 🙂
To celebrate another year of growth, please check out our 2016 Facebook album that shares a few of this year’s adventures.
Thank you for another great year! We can’t wait to continue our consulting, advisory and delivery service across strategy, business growth, innovation, change, transformation, customer experience, marketing, brand, commercialisation and more in 2017 and beyond.
Best wishes for a safe, loving, joyous and relaxing holiday season. See you in January.
(Note that we are closed from 23rd December, reopening on Monday 9th January)